Thursday, March 17, 2011

Old Crow Vehicles For The Reds

Here are the first 2 of my recently arrived Old Crow vehicle order. I have another tank to paint (though I buggered it up by gluing the track on the wrong way!) and 2 more APCs. Then its onto the Hammers Slammers vehicles.

Anyway, these two are painted for my red/grey faction. I used a spray technique I got off a buddy of mine. More info on that here.

I think his actually came out better than mine, but then he is a better painter than me! Still, I'm pretty satisfied with how they came out. I went for a rather dirty look, as though they have been in the field for awhile.








2 comments:

  1. Love the colour scheme, it's really good but my wait was two months for the order to arrive, he does extract the urine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. And yeah, the wait time does make me hesitant to order again.

    ReplyDelete